R. Shane Tubbs, Elias Rizk, Mohammad Ali M. Shoja, Marios Loukas, Nicholas Barbaro, Robert J. Spinner
Academic Press; 1st edition
Nerves and Nerve Injuries Volume 2 (PDF) is a should-have for researchers and clinicians coping with the Peripheral Nervous System and neuropathy. A vital work for anybody finding out the nerves or treating sufferers with nerve accidents; this ebook will grow to be a vital useful resource within the discipline. The nerves are thought-about in a scientific method; discussing particulars akin to their anatomy (each macro-and microscopic); physiology; examination (imaging and bodily); pathology; and surgical and medical interventions. The authors contributing their information are worldwide specialists on the topic. The ebook contains subjects from detailed nerve anatomy and embryology to slicing-edge info associated to illness; therapy; and mathematical modeling of the nerves.
The ebook focuses on ache; harm; therapy; harm; illness; and future instructions within the discipline. This quantity additionally discusses new info concerning neural interfaces; stem cells; medical and surgical remedies; and medical-authorized points following nerve harm.
- Latest complete overview accessible on nerves and nerve accidents
- Edited work with chapters authored by specialists within the discipline across the globe – the in depth; most professional protection accessible
- Features surgical publicity of the nerves together with technical facets of nerve restore and medicinal therapy of nerve accidents
- Complete protection of nerve accidents on bones; muscular tissues; joints; and motor perform; and gives an method to the therapy of nerve accidents
- Addresses the way forward for our understanding of the nerves together with axonal modeling; artificial interfaces; and mind adjustments following nerve harm
Volume I can also be accessible. See associated ebooks beneath
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook Nerves and Nerve Injuries: Vol 2: Pain; Treatment; Injury; Disease and Future Directions in PDF. No access codes are included.
There are no reviews yet.