Dac-Nuhong Le, Abhishek Kumar Pandey, Sairam Tadepallj, Pramod Sing Rathore, Jyotir Moy Chatterjee
Wiley-Scrivener; 1st edition
The purpose of this ebook; Network Modeling; Simulation and Analysis in MATLAB: Theory and Practices (PDF) is first to study MATLAB programming concepts; then the basic concepts of modeling and simulation analysis; particularly focus on digital communication simulation. The ebook will cover the topics practically to describe network routing simulation using MATLAB tool. It will cover the dimensions’ like Wireless network and WSN simulation using MATLAB; then depict the simulation and modeling of vehicles power network in detail along with considering different case studies.
Key features of the ebook include:
- Student-friendly; clear and concise
- Useful for UG and PG level research scholar
- Elaborates practice questions and simulations in MATLAB
- Aimed at Practical approach for network simulation with more programs with step by step comments.
- Based on the Latest technologies; coverage of wireless simulation and WSN concepts and implementations
- Discusses different basics and advanced methodology with their fundamental concepts of exploration and exploitation in NETWORK SIMULATION.
NOTE: This product only includes the ebook Network Modeling; Simulation; and Analysis in MATLAB in PDF.