Nicholas J.Talley, Kenneth R. DeVault, Michael B. Wallace, Bashar A. Aqel, Keith D. Lindor
Wiley-Blackwell; 2nd edition
This fantastic ebook, Practical Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review Toolkit 2nd edition (PDF), covers every gastroenterology disease and symptom you’re likely to encounter and is the most perfect tool to prepare for any Board exams and certification. It is packed with Board-focused hints; case studies; and an online Board-standard MCQ test offering CME credits.
The chapters are concise and easy to understand, and they place a heavy emphasis on the fundamental clinical knowledge that must be mastered during GI training. Hints and tips for the board, management algorithms, case histories, and chapter summaries that focus on the board are included with each chapter to assist in the rapid assimilation of key information.
- Completely in color and containing over three hundred works of art and photographs of the highest caliber
- GI Board-centric throughout, with a section devoted specifically to how to excel on the Boards; ideal for GI residents and fellows in training
- Both disease and symptom centered, with a dedicated chapter for each illness that can affect the gastrointestinal tract as well as any symptoms that may accompany them.
- Recreates the GI Board exam through the use of the online Test Board MCQs while simultaneously allowing for the accumulation of CME credits.
- Includes the most recent management guidelines from the most important international societies, such as the ASGE, ASG, AASLD, and EASL.
- Contains fifty of the best endoscopic and surgical videos available, created by industry leaders, to help candidates improve the technical skills required for board certification.
- Each chapter includes a variety of helpful features, including a chapter summary, key points, management algorithms, case histories, and study boxes containing Board Hints.