Franklin Demana, Bert K. Waits, Gregory D. Foley, Daniel Kennedy
Pearson; 8th edition
The authors of the eighth edition of Precalculus: Graphical, Numerical, and Algebraic (PDF) encourage numerical, graphical, and algebraic modeling of functions and place an emphasis on conceptual understanding, problem solving, and facility with technology. In addition, the authors emphasize the importance of modeling functions in a manner that is conducive to technology. They have produced an ebook that has both an instructor’s guide and a student’s guide, making this the most useful precalculus textbook that is currently on the market.
1. Graphs and Functional Relationships
2) Polynomial Functions, Power Functions, and Rational Functions
3. Functions of Exponential, Logarithmic, and Logistic Relationships
4. Functions Trigonometric in Nature
5. Trigonometry for Analytic Purposes
6. Some Real-World Uses of Trigonometry
7. Matrixes and Systemic Structures
8. Analytic Geometry in Two and Three Dimensions [and Related Topics]
9. The discipline of discrete mathematics
10. An Overview of Calculus, Including Limits, Derivatives, and Integrals
Appendix A: Algebra Review
Appendix B: Essential Equations
Appendix C: Logic
PLEASE NOTE That the Precalculus: Graphical, Numerical, and Algebraic 8th Edition PDF is all that is included with this purchase. There are no online codes provided.
There are no reviews yet.