Wiley; 5th edition
THE #1 PROJECT MANAGEMENT CASE STUDIES BOOK NOW FEATURING NEW CASES FROM THE OLYMPICS; DISNEY; BOEING; AIRBUS; AND MORE
After on-the-job experience; case studies are the most important part of every project manager’s training. This Project Management Case Studies; 5th edition; (PDF) features more than 100 case studies that detail projects at high-profile companies around the world. These cases offer you a unique opportunity to experience; 1st-hand; project management in action within a variety of contexts and up against some of the most challenging conditions any project manager will likely face. New to this 5th edition are case studies focusing on scrum and agile methodologies.
- Follows and supports preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam
- Contains 100-plus case studies from companies that illustrate both not-so-successful and -successful project management
- Features 18 new case studies; including high-profile cases from the Olympics; Disney; Airbus 380 and Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
- Represents an array of industries; including pharmaceutical and medical; entertainment; aerospace; manufacturing; sports; telecommunications; finance; and more
- Experienced PMs; project managers in training; and college students alike will find this ebook to be an indispensable resource whether used as a standalone or combined with the bestselling Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning; Scheduling; and Controlling; 12th Edition.
CAPM; PMBOK; PMI; PMP and Project Management Professional have registered marks of the Project Management Institute; Inc.