Mark Saunders, Mark N.K. Saunders, Philip Lewis, Adrian Thornhill
Pearson; 7th edition
Research Methods for Business Students; 7th edition; (PDF) has been fully revised and continues to be the market-leading textbook in its field; guiding hundreds of thousands of college student researchers to success in their research methods; research proposals; projects; modules; and dissertations.
So; if you are thinking . . .
- ‘How do I choose my topic?’
- ‘When and what do I need to write?
- ‘I need to collect my data; what do I do first?’
- ‘I’m confused by all these different philosophies’
. . . then; open this ebook to discover:
- A glossary of clear definitions for 600 research terms
- Examples and cases of students’ and academics’ research and topical news articles illustrating research in practice
- Regular checklists and ‘Progressing your research project’ sections to give you step-by-step practical guidance on the process
- Detailed chapters on choosing your topic; reviewing the literature; research design; access and ethics; understanding philosophies; secondary data; data collection and analysis; and writing about and presenting your research
Start your project with confidence and complete it with success!
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Research Methods for Business Students; 7e; in PDF. No access codes included.
There are no reviews yet.