Courtney M. Townsend Jr., R. Daniel Beauchamp, B. Mark Evers, Kenneth L. Mattox
Elsevier; 20th edition
Since its first publication in 1936; Sabiston Textbook of Surgery has been regarded as the preeminent source for definitive guidance in all areas of general surgery. The Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice 20th edition PDFcontinues the rich tradition of quality that has made this classic textbook synonymous with the specialty and a part of generations of surgery practitioners and residents. Meticulously updated throughout; this classic textbook concisely covers the breadth of material needed for practice and certification of general surgery. Detailed; full-color intraoperative illustrations and high-quality video clips capture key teaching moments; allowing you to better understand the basic science of surgery; make the most informed decisions and achieve optimal outcomes for every patient.
– The Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice 20th edition –
- Streamline clinical decision making with an increased number of schematic diagrams and key data on surgical outcomes.
- Manage unusual situations; overcome tough challenges and avoid complications with the most trusted advice in your field.
- Understand the underlying science and its clinical application to make informed surgical decisions and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Glean all up-to-date; essential; need-to-know information about the latest surgical perspectives and approaches to treatment including innovations in minimally invasive surgery and percutaneous devices.
- Explore topics encountered by general surgery residents in training as well as in-depth coverage of subspecialty areas including head and neck; vascular; thoracic; neurosurgery; urology; pediatrics; and gynecology.
- Visually grasp and retain difficult concepts thanks to a full-color design featuring an abundance of illustrations; video clips and tables; intraoperative photographs as well as more schematic diagrams that facilitate the comprehension of surgical techniques and procedures.
- Get the depth of coverage you need in an easily accessible; single volume organized by organ and along traditional lines beginning with principles common to surgical specialties including fluid and electrolyte management; metabolic support; and wound healing. Subsequent sections review the management of injury; oncology; transplantation; endocrine; breast; and abdominal procedures.
– The Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 20th edition –
NOTE: Only the Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 20th edition PDF comes in this purchase. No online codes or access is included.