Elsevier; 6th edition
0702074012; 0702074020; 9869874371; 0702074039
9780702074011/ 9780702074028/ 9789869874373/ 9780702074035
This book has been widely regarded as the best available introduction to medical psychopathology ever since the publication of the first edition in 1988. A vital resource for psychiatrists of all levels, in addition to medical psychologists, researchers in allied mental health, and other professionals working in this area, Sims’ Symptoms in the Mind, sixth Edition (PDF) has recently undergone a thorough revision and update, making it an excellent choice for those interested in this topic.
- Now available in 4 distinct colors.
- fully current with the most recent information.
- Includes summaries of significant levels.
- Format that is newer, better, and more user-friendly than before.
- Access to the e-book provided by ExpertConsult at no cost to the user.
- An review of medical psychopathology that is both understandable and comprehensive.
- There are 3 brand new podcasts (consciousness; embodiment; disgrace; and guilt).
- Describes fundamental principles of psychopathology using illustrations taken from a wide range of sources.
- provides a description, a definition, and clarification of the most common symptoms and syndromes of mental illness that are encountered in clinical settings.
- Each chapter contains an interactive question and answer part, with the purpose of testing your comprehension and assisting you in reviewing crucial topics.
Extra on-line digital items include:
- Create audio podcasts to explain and clarify fundamental topics, and distribute them.
- Patient interview scenarios with an analysis of the essential themes (movies with transcripts).
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That the only component of this product is the PDF version of the ebook titled “Sims’ Symptoms in the Mind, Sixth Edition.” There are no access codes contained within.