James Stewart, Lothar Redlin and Saleem Watson
Cengage Learning; 4th edition
This bestselling author team (Dr. James Stewart, Saleem Watson, and Lothar Redlin) explains concepts in this etextbook titled “Algebra and Trigonometry 4th edition (PDF),” and they do so in a way that is both clear and very simple, without avoiding or minimizing any challenging aspects of the subject matter. Undergraduate students are given a strong foundation in the principles of mathematical thinking through the inclusion of early introductions to problem solving and mathematical modeling, which are then reinforced throughout the course. The PDF ebook is all-encompassing and follows a consistent pace; it offers complete coverage of the function concept and incorporates a significant amount of graphing calculator material to assist students of all levels, from elementary school to graduate school, in developing an understanding of mathematical concepts. This etextbook is the industry standard because the authors paid meticulous attention to detail and ensured that the material was easy to understand, just like James Stewart does in all of his best-selling Calculus ebooks.
- eTextbook only (in PDF format).
- Exhaustive and maintained at a constant speed
- NO online access code is contained in this item.
- Includes a significant amount of content pertaining to graphing calculators in order to assist college students in developing an understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Both the test bank and the instructor solution manuals for the fourth edition of Algebra and Trigonometry are available for purchase separately. Contact us for more details.