Russell C. Hibbeler
Pearson; 9th edition (July 27; 2014)
Structural Analysis 9th edition (PDF) is intended for use in Structural Analysis courses. It is also suitable for individuals planning a career as a structural engineer. Structural Analysis 9e provides college students and readers with a clear and thorough presentation of the theory and application of structural analysis as it applies to beams; trusses; and frames. Emphasis is placed on teaching engineering students to both model and analyze a structure. Hibbeler’s problem solving methodology; Procedures for Analysis; provides readers with a logical; orderly method to follow when applying theory.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience; for both students and instructors; this etextbook provides:
- Current Material: To keep your course current and relevant; the 9th Edition includes new discussions and a new chapter.
- Visualization: The photorealistic art program is designed to help students visualize difficult concepts.
- Problem Solving: A variety of problem types; at varying levels of difficulty; stress practical situations encountered in professional practice.
- Triple Accuracy Checking: The accuracy of the eBook and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by three other parties.
- Review and Student Support: A thorough end of chapter review provides college students with a concise tool for reviewing chapter contents.