Butterworth-Heinemann; 1st edition
Structural Analysis: In Theory and Practice (PDF) provides a comprehensive review of the classical methods of structural analysis and also the most recent advances in computer applications. The absolute perfect guide for the Professional Engineer’s exam; Williams covers principles of structural analysis to advanced concepts. Methods of analysis are presented in a concise and direct manner and the different methods of approach to a problem are illustrated by specific examples. In addition; the ebook includes a clear and concise approach to the subject and the focus on the most direct solution to a problem. Numerous worked examples are provided to consolidate the readers? understanding of the topics.
Structural Analysis: In Theory and Practice is perfect for anyone who wishes to have handy reference filled with calculations; equations; and modeling instructions as well as candidates studying for professional engineering registration examinations. It will also serve as a refresher course and reference manual for practicing engineers. Registered professional engineers and registered structural
- Comprehensive coverage of the whole field of structural analysis
- Many worked examples are provided to consolidate the readers understanding of the topics
- Classical methods of structural analysis and also the recent advances in computer applications
- Supplementary problems are given at the end of each chapter with answers provided at the end of the ebook
- Realistic situations encountered in practice and test the reader’s ability to apply the concepts presented in the chapter