Linda E. McCuistion, Joyce LeFever Kee, Evelyn R. Hayes
Saunders; 8th edition
Corresponding to the chapters in Kee’s Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach; 8th Edition; this study guide offers practical activities to help you review and remember essential nursing pharmacology. Hands-on exercises include study questions; case studies; and NCLEX® review questions; making it easier to apply your knowledge to clinical practice and develop clinical reasoning skills.
- Answers for all exercises are provided at the back of the book to make studying easier.
- 75 sample drug labels familiarize you with the real labels you will see in clinical practice.
- Study questions are provided in formats including matching; completion; and crossword puzzles.
- Case studies enhance your understanding of nursing responsibilities in therapeutic pharmacology.
- NCLEX® review questions in each chapter include application-level questions and alternate-item format questions.
- Medications and Calculations chapter offers additional opportunities to test your knowledge and skill in drug dosage calculation.
- NEW safety icons emphasize the nurse‘s role in patient safety.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the changes to Kee’s Pharmacology textbook.
- NEW! Case study questions focus on developing your clinical reasoning skills.
- NEW! Case studies now feature open-ended questions to promote the development of clinical reasoning skills.
- NEW! Rationales are added to the answer key for selected application-level questions and case study questions.