Andre V. Ritter
Mosby; 7th edition
Learn more about operative dentistry with the help of the most comprehensive textbook currently available on the market. Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry, 7th Edition teaches you how to master the fundamentals and procedures of restorative and preventive dentistry, as well as how to learn to make informed decisions to solve patient needs through the use of an approach that is heavily illustrated and step-by-step. This new full-color edition draws from both practice and theory, and it is supported by extensive clinical and laboratory research. It features four new chapters and updated information in a variety of areas, including color and shade matching, periodontics, light curing, digital dentistry, and more. It is the practitioner’s go-to resource for comprehensive information on all facets of operative dentistry.
- Full colour design vividly illustrates processes and details.
- Website provided by Expert Consult that has 5 additional chapters and video guides for procedures.
- An method that is supported by evidence is one that is based on considerable laboratory and clinical study.
- A conservative approach to restorative dentistry that also emphasizes prevention is presented in an approach that is step-by-step and illustrated.
- New information is presented in the fields of color and shade matching, periodontology, light curing, and digital dentistry over four all new chapters.
- A thorough awareness of caries as well as an authoritative approach to its treatment and prevention can be obtained through comprehensive coverage, which offers these benefits.
Note that this file only contains the book in PDF format. There are no online access codes included in this purchase.