Thomas N. Duening, Robert A. Hisrich, Michael A. Lechter
Academic Press; 2 edition (August 12; 2014)
This book, Technology Entrepreneurship: Taking Innovation to the Marketplace, 2nd Edition (PDF), focuses on technology businesses, including how these businesses function, how they begin, and how they can sometimes depart the market profitably. It focuses on the process of ideation and the development of an effective business plan; it covers product and market development; intellectual property; structuring your venture; raising capital; sales and marketing; people management; and even strategies for exiting your venture. In short, it covers all the elements that are required to launch a successful technology company. These elements include a discussion of cutting-edge trends such as “entrepreneurial method” and “lean startup;” an emphasis on the development of an effective business plan; coverage of product and market This is not just another book on starting a business from your couch. This is a practical guide for scientists and engineers who are interested in actually becoming business owners.
- Leadership and management techniques for growing businesses that have proven effective
- A summary of the different ways to get out of a venture, together with instructions on how to get the endeavor ready to get out.
- Methods of fund-raising, financial projections, and calculating the value of the business are all covered.
- Extensive discussion of the creation, administration, and defense of intellectual property
- Insights that are particularly useful for marketing and selling technological items in international markets
- A laser-like concentration on the process of product creation and design, while keeping the target audience(s) in mind
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That you will only receive the Technology Entrepreneurship 2e PDF with this purchase. There are no access codes provided.
There are no reviews yet.