Mary E Norton
Saunders; 5th edition (December 12; 2007)
Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology 5th edition PDF make optimal use of the latest diagnostic and interventional ultrasound applications in your practice! This new edition of the world’s best-selling reference on obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound guides you through all of the newest ultrasound technologies; enabling you to diagnose problems accurately. The entire textbook has been radically updated by many new contributors to reflect all of the most recent advances; including greatly expanded information on 3-D ultrasound and the latest generation of ultrasound scanners; as well as significantly increased discussions of gynecologic ultrasound. What’s more; over 2;400 digital-quality images – 1;050 in full color – capture the characteristic appearance of a full range of ultrasound findings; and a new full-color format makes reference easier than ever. The result is an essential ebook for everyone who uses ultrasound for fetal and gynecologic diagnosis and treatment.
- Get dependable guidance on any clinical issue or challenge by consulting the world’s most popular; trusted reference on ob/gyn ultrasound!
- Obtain optimal results by applying the masterful expertise of world-renowned authority Peter W. Callen; MD; as well as a care of other top specialists on the diagnostic and interventional applications of ultrasound.
- Diagnose with confidence by comparing your imaging findings to more than 2;400 digital-quality images – 1;050 in full color – that depict the complete range of normal and abnormal imaging presentations.
- Make optimal use of all of the latest developments; including 3-D ultrasound; the use of the latest generation of ultrasound scanners; the growing role of ultrasound in gynecologic imaging.
- Locate information more quickly thanks to a new highly templated; full-color format.
- Visualize key anatomic details more clearly with hundreds of medical illustrations redrawn in full color.
NOTE: there is a NEWER VERSION available of this ebook.
There are no reviews yet.