Richard Drake, A. Wayne Vogl, Adam W. Mitchell
Churchill Livingstone; 3rd edition
Anatomy textbooks just don’t get any better than Gray’s Anatomy for Students 3rd edition (in PDF); this completely revised medical etextbook continues its focus on just the core information you need for your college anatomy courses; presenting everything in an visually appealing; easy-to-read format that facilitates study.
- Expedite the review of basic concepts from each chapter with Conceptual Overviews.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader; conduct rapid searches; and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Source your review material quickly and easily thanks to a list of additional relevant study aids at the beginning of each chapter.
- Improve your comprehension of cranial nerves with help from a brand-new visual map summarizing cranial nerve distribution and function.
- Understand the practical applications of anatomical concepts through unique coverage of surface anatomy; correlative diagnostic images; and clinical case studies.
- Stay engaged in your current anatomy courses with many new “In the Clinic” boxes; which offer access to in-depth clinical discussions related to specific diseases or procedures.
- Obtain reliable; accessible coverageof everything you will learn in your contemporary anatomy classes with expert knowledge from a team of authors who share a wealth of diverse teaching and clinical experience.
- Easily locate and remember specific structures. More than 1;000 innovative; original illustrations by renowned illustrators Richard Tibbitts and Paul Richardson capture anatomical features with unrivalled clarity.
Note: Only contains the PDF of the textbook. No online access is included with this purchase