Stewart C. Bushong
Mosby; 11th edition (December 12; 2016)
Develop the skills you need to safely and effectively produce high-quality medical images with Radiologic Science for Technologists: Physics; Biology; and Protection; 11th Edition. Updated and reorganized with the latest advances in the field; this new edition aligns with the ASRT curriculum to strengthen your understanding of key concepts; and prepare you for success on the ARRT certification exam and in clinical practice. Firmly established as a core resource for medical imaging technology courses; this etextbook gives you a strong foundation in the study and practice of radiologic physics; radiobiology; radiation protection; imaging and exposure; and more.
- NEW! Chapters on Radiography/Fluoroscopy Patient Radiation Dose and Computed Tomography Patient Radiation Dose equip you to use the most current patient dosing technology.
- NEW! Streamlined physics and math sections ensure you’re prepared to take the ARRT exam and succeed in the clinical setting.
- Chapter introductions; summaries; outlines; objectives; and key terms help you to organize and pinpoint the most important information.
- Expanded coverage of radiologic science topics; including radiologic physics; imaging; radiobiology; radiation protection; and more; allows this text to be used over several semesters.
- Formulas; conversion tables; and abbreviations are highlighted for easy access to frequently used information.
- “Penguin” boxes recap the most vital chapter information.
- End-of-chapter questions include definition exercises; short answer; matching; and calculations to help you review material.
- Key terms and expanded glossary enable you to easily reference and study content.
- Highlighted math formulas call attention to key mathematical information for special focus.
Note: This only includes the PDF version of the Book