Matthew N. O. Sadiku, Sudarshan R. Nelatury
CRC Press; 1st edition
149870901X; 1498709656; 0429157177
9781498709019/ 9781498709026/ 9781498709033/ 9780429157172/ 9781498709651
Analytical Techniques in Electromagnetics (PDF) is designed for scientists; researchers; and engineers trying to find analytical solutions to electromagnetic (EM) issues. The strategies offered provide actual solutions that can be utilized to validate the accuracy of approximate solutions; present higher perception into precise bodily processes; and can be utilized in discovering exact portions of curiosity over an enormous vary of parameter values.
Beginning with a assessment of basic EMs; the textbook:
- Uses labored-out issues to indicate varied functions of Fourier sine and cosine; two-sided Fourier; Hankel; Laplace and Mellin rework strategies
- Addresses the conformal transformation approach; offering a visible show of conformal mapping and a quick introduction to the Schwarz–Christoffel transformation
- Explains the usage of the separation of variables approach in Laplace; warmth; and wave equations; masking cylindrical; rectangular; and spherical coordinate techniques
- Describes the collection growth methodology; offering the solution of Poisson’s equation in a dice and in a cylinder; and scattering by spheres and cylinders as examples
- Talks about perturbation strategies; supplying examples of perturbed outcomes degenerating to their unperturbed variations because the perturbation parameters are inclined to zero
Analytical Techniques in Electromagnetics retains a balanced view of strategies for fixing EM issues; denying overemphasizing the significance of analytical strategies at the price of numerical strategies. Carefully chosen subjects give readers an appreciation of the sorts of EM issues that may be solved precisely.
“… a vital textbook for anyone working with computations in electromagnetics. … The ebook is very well written with a logical organization of the material into six chapters. The approach is pedagogical and there are comprehensive illustrations; in fact; about 100 of them. Applications of methods are illustrated with a variety of problems. Key references are given at the end of each chapter. Every chapter is ended with a group of problems for exercise. The ebook provides a strong theoretical foundation for senior undergraduate students or graduate students and practicing engineers in analytical techniques in electromagnetics.” ― Rajeev Thottappillil; KTH Royal Institute of Technology; Sweden
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook; Analytical Techniques in Electromagnetics in PDF. No access codes are included.