L. Ashok Kumar, M. Senthil Kumar
The employment of a variety of control systems for the purpose of controlling equipment such as machinery and processes is what is known as automation. Inline; the topic of discussion in this PDF ebook entitled Automation in Textile Machinery: Instrumentation and Control System Design Principles is a complete review of the current trends and technology in automation and control systems that are employed in textile engineering. The purpose of the control systems description in each of the chapters is to first break down the essential elements that make up an integrated control system in the spinning, weaving, knitting, chemical processing, and garment industries, and then to figure out whether or not these elements are converging to produce systems that are both manageable and reliable at every stage of the production process, from the raw material to the end consumer.
- demonstrates the importance of robotics in the textile engineering field
- Describes several textile automation sensors as well as fundamental components
- Examines the overarching concept as well as the range of study in the field of designing textile machinery
- This course will familiarize students with the foundations of instrumentation and control engineering as they apply to textile machinery.
- Describes the structural components of textile manufacturing equipment that are necessary for its operation in the production of various products
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE That the only item included in this deal is the PDF version of the booklet titled “Automation in Textile Machinery: Instrumentation and Control System Design Principles.” The purchase does not include any access codes.