David M. Jones, Kirk VanGelder
Jones – Bartlett Learning
This volume in the CDX Master Automotive Technician Series, titled Automotive Electricity and Electronics in PDF, is designed for students who have no prior experience in the fields of electricity and electronics. The purpose of the book is to familiarize students with the fundamental tools and abilities necessary for them to perform electrical diagnosis in the workshop. This ebook helps students grasp technical troubleshooting in order to successfully resolve the customer concern on the very first attempt. The “strategy-based diagnostics” technique is utilized throughout the book.
• Outcome-oriented, with crystal-clear goals, evaluations, and seamless cooperation via task sheets
• Provides instructors with an easy-to-follow, logical, and organized course framework, as well as helpful support resources, for an introductory-level course in electronics and electricity
• Teaches the fundamental ideas that are important for electrical diagnosis and repair, and does so at a level that is suited for students who are learning about the subject for the first time.
• Moves on from fundamentals of electricity, such as simple circuits and electrical components, to more advanced ideas, such as turning on, recharging, and lighting, as the course progresses.
• Introduces students to the industry-standard tools (especially the multimeter), as well as wiring repairs and schematics, and walks them through the process of diagnosing a circuit using service information
The fundamentals of automotive electrical are made approachable and interesting in Automotive Electricity and Electronics, which positions students studying electronics for success in more advanced electrical courses as well as in the professional world.
What You Need to Know About the CDX Master Automotive Technician Series
CDX provides a program that is both exceptionally comprehensive and adjustable, and it is structured according to the principles of outcome-based education. This program integrates learning and assessments into a single coherent and malleable learning system. In conjunction with CDX MAST Online, CDX is an integrated solution that provides students in higher education with the media-rich content necessary for professional achievement. The CDX Automotive MAST Series will cover all 8 of the ASE certification categories in their entirety.
PLEASE NOTE That there are no online codes included.