Harold Ellis, Vishy Mahadevan
Wiley-Blackwell; 14th edition
The essential textbook for providing postgraduate trainees, medical students, and junior doctors with the anatomical information they need to succeed in a clinical context, Clinical Anatomy: Applied Anatomy for Students and Junior Doctors (PDF) is now in its 14th edition.
An investigation of anatomy that is easily accessible, thorough, and extensive, and that has been specifically intended for trainers and students of all levels and may be found on the websites of Professors Harold Ellis and Vishy Mahadevan. The fourteenth edition of Clinical Anatomy, which has been revised and brought up to date, includes additional information regarding the nervous system in addition to medical images, such as diagrams and photographs that have anatomical illustrations superimposed on top of them, thereby revealing detailed surface anatomy. This is the 14th edition, which:
- Expanded information about the body’s nervous system is presented here.
- Case studies that illustrate a variety of clinical scenarios are available.
- Contains a significant increase in the number of medical pictures and diagrams, including MRI and CT scans.
- Places a stronger emphasis on clinical relevance and offers additional content for trainees who are not involved in surgical procedures.
- Includes a companion website that offers digital flashcards of all of the drawings and photographs that are featured in the ebook.
Written for junior doctors, medical students, and those who are studying for The Royal College of Surgeons examinations, the new 14th edition of Clinical Anatomy continues to be an essential resource for comprehending the fundamentals of clinical anatomy. Who Should Use This Book? Junior Doctors, Medical Students, and Those Studying for The Royal College of Surgeons Examinations.