Stephen G. Waxman
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 29th edition
A comprehensive, color-illustrated guide to neuroanatomy, including information on its various medicinal and practical uses
Written in an engaging manner and using comprehensive illustrations, Waxman's Clinical Neuroanatomy; twenty-ninth Edition; (PDF) will get you up to speed on all you need to know about neuroanatomy, including its functional foundations and its connection to the clinical setting. In this lesson, you will learn everything you need to know about the function and structure of the brain, the spinal cord, and the nerves in the peripheral areas of the body. This authoritative knowledge uncovers medical displays of disease processes together with particular structures; discovers the relationship between neurology and neuroanatomy; and reviews advancements in mobile and molecular biology as well as neuropharmacology as they relate to neuroanatomy.
This book will help you remember crucial information by providing you with case studies and a variety of graphics, such as MRI and CT scans, block diagrams depicting muscle motions, root-by-root and nerve-by-nerve photographs of sensory areas and muscle intervention, and more.
Important for board exams and as a refresher for medical practitioners; Clinical Neuroanatomy options:
- Quite a few CT and MRI scans were performed.
- Over 300 full-colour illustrations
- There are listing of summaries at the end of each chapter.
- A thorough investigation of the subsequent analysis of your data.
- Every detail, idea, and structure, in addition to everything else that should be known
- Hundreds of tables and infographics that contain all of the necessary information
- Case studies that demonstrate how various theoretical frameworks apply to real-world medical conditions
- An introduction to medical thinking that places neuroanatomy within the context of a straightforward medical perspective
- Detailed flowcharts depicting the movements of each and every muscle (important for the medical motor examination)
- A discussion of the most recent breakthroughs in mobile biology and molecular biology with regard to neuroanatomy
- Illustrations of sensory locations and muscle intervention that are easy to remember and are provided in a nerve-by-nerve and root-by-root format.
- A discussion of the fundamental structures and functions of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves, as well as the medical manifestations of disease processes that involve certain organs or structures.
P.S. Please get in touch with us if you are interested in purchasing the Clinical Neuroanatomy twenty-ninth Edition, the testbank, or any other instructor resources.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE That the only component of this offering is the PDF version of the 29th edition of Clinical Neuroanatomy. There are no access codes contained within.
There are no reviews yet.