Gilbert R. Upchurch Jr., Peter K. Henke
Wolters Kluwer; 2nd Edition
Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery, 2nd Edition (ePub/PDF) is ideal for both general surgery residents and practicing surgeons because it has been significantly updated to include all common open surgical and endovascular interventions for both venous and arterial conditions. You will investigate 124 different case studies, each of which is presented in a format that is simple to understand and is designed to be learned in a single sitting. Following each case, a self-assessment of the case materials is made possible through the use of two and a number of selection questions. This revised textbook contains approximately twice as many chapters as the first edition. It highlights the significant advancements that have been made in the diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease, including the new terminology, procedures, and examinations that every modern surgeon needs to be familiar with.
- Following each case is a NEW set of multiple-choice questions that can be used to test your comprehension and help you prepare for exams.
- Increase your knowledge of venous disease and access to dialysis in order to provide a higher level of protection for these urgent matters.
- You’ll have no trouble visualizing each scenario thanks to the full-color design and the numerous, crystal clear, high-quality illustrations that are scattered throughout the book.
- Study efficiently and effectively for the oral board examination, or make use of the examples as a speedy scientific reference or for self-evaluation.
- Through the use of tables that summarize important technical steps and potential pitfalls, you can gain the ability to anticipate necessary components of each case.
- Take advantage of the knowledge and experience of approximately 200 skilled contributors who are at the forefront of scientific advances in vascular surgery.
- Proceed through each case in a manner that is consistent with logic: patient presentation; differential diagnosis; workup (including diagnostic imaging); diagnosis and treatment; surgical strategy; specific intraoperative concerns; postoperative administration; case conclusion; take-home factors; and a shortlist of helpful readings.
NOTE: This product comes with only the e-book version of Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery, Second Edition, which is only available in the ePub format. On request, a PDF that has been altered can be provided. There are no access codes contained within.