A. Victor Hoffbrand, Paresh Vyas, Elias Campo, Torsten Haferlach, Keith Gomez
Color Atlas of Clinical Hematology: Molecular and Cellular Basis of Disease; 5th Edition; (PDF) provides the reader a grasp of normal cell machinery; and of the molecular basis for such processes as RNA species; DNA and cell replication; trafficking and splicing; protein synthesis; transcription factors; epigenetics; cell differentiation; growth factor signal transduction; autophagy; and apoptosis. The textbook goes on to discover how these processes are disturbed in the numerous diseases of the blood; bone marrow; and lymphoid systems.
Offers coverage of the pathogenesis; clinical; molecular; morphologic and investigational aspects of a full range of blood disorders seen in everyday practice
The updated fifth edition of this renowned atlas presents readers with a visual; comprehensive guide to clinical hematology; presenting 2700 full-color photographs and figures showing the spectrum of hematological diseases. Extending from photographs of the clinical manifestations and main microscopic findings to diagrams of the molecular features of these diseases; the ebook provides the latest information on the blood diseases that clinicians face every day.
- Includes and shows the WHO Classification of Hematologic Malignancies
- Shows the latest knowledge of the molecular basis of acquired and inherited blood diseases
- Offers a quick and easy reference of key diagnostic issues in a comprehensive yet concise format
- Helps solve difficult diagnostic challenges and includes complex principles using highly descriptive; full-color images
- Discovers all aspects of malignant and benign hematology; including blood transfusion and coagulation with extensive coverage of the pathogenesis of common clinical entities
Color Atlas of Clinical Hematology: Molecular and Cellular Basis of Disease 5e is the must-have resource for both practicing and trainee hematologists; and for every department of hematology.
“There is an extra of the invention in communicating complicated problems here and a commendable effort to keep the reader totally up-to-date”
“Considerably updated and now multi-authored so that all features of haematology are equally covered; including the latest developments in genomic sequencing and molecular biology. ”
NOTE: The product includes the ebook; Color Atlas of Clinical Hematology 5th edition in PDF. No access codes are included.