Stephen E. Wolverton, Jashin J. Wu
Elsevier; 4th edition
Designed with practical usability in mind; Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy; 4th Edition; (PDF) helps you effectively and safely treat the skin disorders you are likely going to see in your practice. Dr. Stephen E. Wolverton and new associate editor Dr. Jashin J. Wu lead a team of global experts to bring you complete and concise guidance on today’s full spectrum of intralesional; topical; and systemic drugs. You will prescribe with confidence thanks to expert coverage of which drugs to use; when to use them; and any adverse effects to monitor. The latest 4th edition includes:
- Covers the best uses for new biologic therapeutics.
- Features a highly detailed; disease-specific index; as well as purchase information for major drugs.
- Helps you assess your knowledge and prepare for recertification or certification with about 800 review questions and answers throughout the ebook.
- Contains quick-access summaries of indications/contraindications; dosage guidelines; drug interactions; adverse effects; drug monitoring guidelines; and treatment protocols.
- Includes new drug interaction tables; drug risk profiles; and FDA guidelines; as well as two new appendices that summarize chapter questions and summarize highest-risk drug interactions.
- Contains new chapters covering medical decision-making principles; PDE-4 and JAK inhibitors; interleukin 23 inhibitors; additional biologic therapeutics; interleukin 17 inhibitors; and hedgehog pathway inhibitors.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy 4e in PDF. No access codes included.
There are no reviews yet.