Francis Buttle, Stan Maklan
Routledge; 3rd edition
The third edition of Customer Relationship Management Concepts and Technologies has been a long-awaited update to a best-selling ebook. It includes significant improvements to bring its coverage up to speed with the very latest in CRM practice, and as a result, it has received a lot of anticipation. This PDF ebook will provide you with a guide to every aspect of Customer Relationship Management, whether you are using it for your studies or your business. It will explain the concept of CRM, how and why it can be used, its benefits, the technologies that are deployed, and how to implement it. You can download the ebook here.
The ebook is both theoretically sound and managerially relevant, and it draws on independent and academic research from a wide range of fields, including human resources (HR), information systems (IS), project management (PM), finance (FM), and strategy (amongst others). The writers Buttle and Maklan demonstrate how CRM may be used throughout the various stages of the customer life cycle, including customer acquisition, customer retention, and customer development. Their explanation is straightforward and free of jargon. The e-book is heavily illustrated with screenshots from customer relationship management (CRM) software solutions as well as case illustrations of CRM in action.
The following topics are new to the third edition of Customer Relationship Management:
- Full colour interior
- Internet access to revised pedagogical tools for instructors
- Brand new international case studies drawn from a wide variety of business environments
- Revisions of a substantial nature throughout, including brand new material on:
- The combination of social media and social CRM
- Big data and unstructured data
- Recent developments in analytical CRM, such as next-best action solutions
- Automation of marketing, sales, and service processes
- Technologies for providing self-service to customers
- Developing a business case for customer relationship management and becoming aware of its benefits
The PDF ebook is essential to industry professionals, managers involved in CRM programs, and those seeking professional qualifications or accreditation in marketing, sales, or service management. Students taking Customer Relationship Management or related courses such as Database Marketing, Relationship Marketing, or Key Account Management will find it ideal as a core etextbook for their studies. Other related courses include Key Account Management and Relationship Marketing.