April Hazard Vallerand and Cynthia A. Sanoski
F A Davis; Fifteenth edition (15th)
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®; 15th Edition delivers all the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan of anyone — well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
LIife saving guidance … at a glance:
- Red tab for high alert medications; plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- Red; capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
- NEW! REP heading for use of drugs in males and females of reproductive age
- Drug-drug; drug-food; drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi; Geri; OB; and Lactation cautions
- IV administration subheads
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content and icon
- Canadian-specific content
- Much more!
Note: This is only the PDF verion
There are no reviews yet.