Dan H. Sanes, Thomas A. Reh, William A. Harris, Matthias Landgraf
Academic Press; 4th edition
Development of the Nervous System; 4th Edition (PDF) provides an informative and up-to-date account of our present understanding of the basic principles of neural development as exemplified by key experiments and observations from past and recent times. This ebook reflects the advances made over the last couple of years; demonstrating their promise for both therapy and molecular understanding of one of the most complex processes in animal development. This information is critical for developmental biologists; educators; neuroscientists; and students at various stages of their careers; providing a very clear presentation of the frontiers of this exciting and medically important area of developmental biology.
The ebook Development of the Nervous System 4e includes a basic introduction to the relevant aspects of neural development; covering all the major topics that form the basis of a comprehensive; advanced undergraduate and graduate curriculum; including the patterning and growth of the nervous system; neuronal determination; neuron survival and death; axonal navigation and targeting; synapse formation and plasticity.
- Provides broad coverage of concepts and experimental strategies
- Includes designs of critical experiments that are easy to understand
- Includes full-color schematics and photographs of critical experiments
- Outlines the molecular and genetic basis for most developmental events
- Written at a level that is appropriate for advanced undergraduates and beyond
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Development of the Nervous System; 4th edition; in PDF. No multimedia CD or access codes come with the sale.
There are no reviews yet.