Christopher P. Crum, Marisa R. Nucci, Scott R. Granter et al.
Elsevier; 3rd edition
Practice-oriented and comprehensive; the fully updated Diagnostic Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology 3rd Edition (PDF) textbook covers the full range of obstetric and gynecologic pathology; including information on treatment and patient management. Written largely by the pathology and clinical faculty at Harvard’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital; it covers the most up-to-date information available in the field; including molecular genetics and diagnostics. Drs. Marisa R. Nucci and Christopher P. Crum are joined by new editors Brooke E. Howitt; Mana M. Parast; Scott R. Granter; and Theonia K. Boyd; to provide beautifully illustrated and complete coverage of both non-neoplastic and neoplastic disorders of the female genital system; ideal for improving pathological diagnosis.
- Covers topics not often found in gynecologic pathology textbooks; such as vulvodynia; and diseases of the anus.
- A comprehensive look at mesenchymal neoplasia; including not only lower genital tract and uterus but also the retroperitoneum.
- Provides distinct diagnostic/differential diagnostic criteria for any potential obstetric/gynecologic specimen encountered in practice.
- This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the figures; text; and references from the ebook on a variety of devices.
- Features more than 2;250 full-color images; key points at the end of each chapter; and an appendix with commonly used ICD-10 codes
- Approaches topics from a practice-oriented point of view; beginning with clinical presentation and progressing through histopathology; differential diagnosis; and treatment for each disorder.
- Emphasizes new practice issues and their biologic basis including approaches to cervical; vulvar and endometrial precursors as well as the underpinnings of cervical; endometrial and ovarian cancer.
“Like previous editions; this 3rd edition is a comprehensive resource that covers a clinical and histological presentation of the disease as well as expected management plans. This is an excellent resource for any pathologist who wants to stay relevant in the evolving field of gynecologic and obstetric pathology.” – Sarah L P Rooney; BA; MD (University of Michigan Medical School) – Doody’s Score: 96; 4 Stars!
There are no reviews yet.