Sriraman Sridharan, R. Balakrishnan
Chapman and Hall/CRC
0815347391; 0429486324; 0429942621
9780815347392/ 9780429486326/ 9780429942624
Communicating concepts in a person-pleasant model; this book has been designed for a course in Applied Algebra. Discrete Mathematics; (PDF/ePub) contains fundamental algebraic constructions; graph algorithms; coding principle and cryptography. It will likely be most fitted for senior undergraduates and starting graduate college students in laptop science and arithmetic as additionally to
people who wish to have information of the next matters.
- Presents an introduction to linear codes together with cyclic codes.
- Provides a superb introduction to the fundamental algebraic constructions; specifically; teams; rings; matrices; fields together with finite fields; and a dialogue on vector areas and linear equations and their solutions.
- Delivers an entire dialogue on a number of graph algorithms reminiscent of Kruskals algorithm and Prims algorithm for sending a minimal price spanning tree in a weighted graph; Floyds algorithm; Warshalls algorithm; Dijkstras single supply shortest path algorithm; Kuhn-Munkres Algorithm. In addition to BFS and DFS search; a number of purposes of BFS and DFS are additionally mentioned.
Presents an outline of personal key cryptosystems and a dialogue on public-key cryptosystems reminiscent of ElGamal; RSA; and Miller-Rabin. Lastly; the Agrawal-KayalSaxena algorithm (AKS Algorithm) for testing if a given constructive integer is prime or not in polynomial time is presented- the primary time in a textbook.
Two totally different options of the ebook are:
- Replies to all even-numbered workout routines in all of the chapters are given.
- Illustrative examples have been introduced all through the ebook to make the readers admire the ideas described.
NOTE: The sale solely contains the ebook Discrete Mathematics: Graph Algorithms; Algebraic Structures; Coding Theory; and Cryptography in PDF and in ePub format. Access codes usually are not included.