Dukes’ Physiology of Domestic Animals (13th Edition)
Download Dukes’ Physiology of Domestic Animals (13th Edition) written by William O. Reece and Howard H. Erickson in PDF format. This book is under the category Animals and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 111850139X/9781118501399. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
William O. Reece and Howard H. Erickson
Wiley-Blackwell; 13th edition
This fully revised new Dukes’ Physiology of Domestic Animals 13th edition of the classic reference on domestic animal physiology provides detailed descriptions of animal dysfunction and function; with an emphasis on clinical relevance and pedagogical features to enhance learning.
• Presents in-depth; comprehensive descriptions of domestic animal function and dysfunction
• Distills the most useful information for ease of use; with improved continuity and reduced repetition
• Includes a companion website offering review questions and answers and the figures from the book in PowerPoint
• Emphasizes clinical relevance; with clinical correlations; notes of relevance; and self-assessment questions featuring situations likely to be faced in practice
• Offers pedagogical features; including chapter outlines and introductions; key terms throughout the PDF ebook; questions to enhance learning; additional images; and self-assessment exercises
Note: Only contains the PDF. Does NOT include any online access codes etc
Whether you’re just looking to type about a hobby you have or if you want to attempt to run a business, starting a blog might be worthy of your consideration. Before you get started, first take a few minutes to read these expert-provided tips below. Once you learn about blogging,…
Follow my blog with BloglovinAre you also looking for a good structure for your business blogs? That you finally have a serious and good structure for all your texts that are online? On your website but also on social media. In this review you will find 5 tips from Susanna Florie from her…
“Why engineering?” is a question I get often. The answer for me is simple: I like to solve problems. Engineering is a popular field for many reasons. Perhaps this is because almost everything around us is created by engineers in one way or another, and there are always new, emerging and exciting technologies impacting…
Not sure how best to study math ? Are you perhaps someone who starts studying the day before the exam? Then you know yourself that your situation is not the most ideal. Unfortunately, there is no magic bullet to make you a maths crack or pass your exam in no time . It is important to know that mathematics always builds on…
There are no reviews yet.