Eric Whaites, Nicholas Drage
Elsevier; 6th edition
New edition of a well-known textbook of dental radiography and radiology for undergraduate and submit-graduate dental college students and common dental practitioners. Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology; sixth Edition; (PDF) is now obtainable with an all new on-line self evaluation questions and solutions part and a web-based; repeatedly up to date; abstract of the current UK ionising radiation laws and steering on noble follow for all dental practitioners along with a abstract of the latest UK steering in relation to the use of Cone Beam CT (CBCT) tools. The self evaluation queries have been notably ready for every of the 32 Chapters to permit college students to evaluate their very own data and comprehension as they put together for examinations. These include a mix of single finest reply and a number of right reply questions; drag and drop recognition of radiological anatomy together with new examples of numerous pathological situations to permit follow of diagnostic abilities.
- Accessible and clear method to the topic makes studying particularly simple
- Includes current classifications and superior imaging modalities together with cone beam CT imaging strategies
- Encompasses a brand new chapter on cone beam know-how and a number of examples of superior imaging all through the ebook
- Over 1100 illustrations – many of them up to date – current scientific; diagnostic and sensible data in an accessible method
- Proposes a complete account of the radiology and radiography subjects often examined at undergraduate and postgraduate stage
- An on-line; repeatedly up to date; abstract of the prevailing UK ionising radiation laws and steering on good follow for all dental practitioners together with a abstract of the newest UK steering associated to the use of Cone Beam CT (CBCT) tools
- A very new on-line self evaluation questions and solutions module. Questions have been particularly ready for every of the 32 Chapters to permit college students to judge their very own data and comprehension as they put together for examinations. These include a mix of single finest reply and a number of right reply questions; drag and drop identification of radiological anatomy along with new examples of a number of pathological situations to allow follow of diagnostic abilities.
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook; Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology; sixth Edition in PDF. The ebook is transformed from a unique format; therefore the web page numbers will NOT match the bodily book. No access codes are included.