Nairn Wilson, Stephen Dunne
Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition
The Manual of Clinical Procedures in Dentistry provides a complete explanation of the fundamental treatments used in dentistry, including how to perform the procedures and the logic that lies behind them. It serves as a compilation of practical methods in primary dental care, providing students and dental practitioners with support in their day-to-day academic and professional lives. The book is full with material that is both helpful and easy to obtain.
A comprehensive guide that explains everything there is to know about the most important dental practices and treatments.
The ‘what, when, and how’ of clinical practice are covered in this comprehensive and hands-on approach to the administration of effective, cutting-edge oral healthcare, which is contained within this guidebook. It collects chapters that were written by qualified clinicians and covers a wide variety of subjects, including dental imaging, the management of dental pain, conscious sedation, operative dentistry, implant dentistry, oral medicine and surgery, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, prosthodontics, special care dentistry, dental trauma, aesthetic dentistry, and many more.
- Detailed instructions on how to perform various treatments included in primary dental care
- Compilation done by two editors with a great deal of experience, with contributions from other experts.
- Complete coverage of all aspects of dentistry, ranging from endodontics to orthodontics
- Includes crucial topics that are not related to medical care, such as interacting with patients, auditing procedures, gaining valid consent, and managing complaints.
- The Manual of Clinical Procedures in Dentistry is an essential textbook for recent dental school graduates and dental students alike. Additionally, it serves as an authoritative reference for the entire dental team.