Barry Elliott, Jamie Elliott
Person/Trans-Atlantic Publications; 18th Edition
You will be able to discuss and use IFRS compliant financial statements with the help of Elliott & Ellitott’s Financial Accounting and Reporting, 18th Edition (PDF), which provides thorough treatment of financial accounting and reporting. This ebook will assist you in the advancement of both your academic studies and your professional career as a result of its balanced presentation of theoretical principles and practical applications.
This market-leading textbook is now in its 18th edition, and it offers a complete review of financial accounting and reporting. The book’s objective is to ensure that you are able to both create financial statements that are in compliance with IFRS and critically examine those statements. The knowledgeable authors offer you with the vital information you need to advance in both your studies and your profession by providing a balanced overview of theoretical principles and an up-to-date practical application of the most recent international standards.
In this 18th edition, we have added:
- Workouts that have been modernized and improved
- Inclusion of potential repercussions of Brexit wherever it is applicable
- Coverage of IFRS and IAS that has been fully updated, including the most recent versions of IFRS 9 and 16.
- Rewrites have been made to Chapter 14 Financial Instruments (IFRS 9) and Chapter 18 Leases (IFRS 16).
- Revisions were made to Chapter 32 of Integrated Reporting to reflect the increased interest in and significance of Integrated Reporting. This chapter focuses on sustainability and environmental and social reporting.
- In order to further assist readers who might be interested in delving deeper into the accessibility and application of XBRL corporate data, Chapter 30: Introduction to Digital Financial Reporting has been expanded.
- In order to facilitate a more logical flow when reading the text, Chapters 1 and 2 have been combined to form Part 1 and offer a fundamental introduction to the topic. Additionally, Chapters 9–11 on the Regulatory Framework have been moved forward to follow Chapters 3–5 in the order of the book.
- References are presented in great detail at the end of each chapter.
- illustrations derived from actual reports and accounts submitted by real-world multinational corporations
- For instructors, the complete answers to all of the exercises are included in the ebook, which may be found on the catalogue website.
- exercises of varied degrees of difficulty, some of which include questions taken from older versions of professional accounting associations’ examinations
P.S. All of our pricing are displayed in US dollars.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That the product comes with a PDF version of the 18th edition of the booklet Financial Accounting and Reporting. There are no access codes contained within.