Pearson; 8th edition
1292244410; 1292244437; 1292244453
9781292244419/ 9781292244433/ 9781292244457
This well-known textbook was written by an experienced accounting instructor, and the eighth edition keeps all of the features that have contributed to the book’s popularity. These features include an emphasis on the accounting equation; a significantly larger variety of student activities all through each chapter; an approachable and writing style; and an extensive use of real-world case studies. With a robust concentrate on the 2018 Conceptual Framework of the International Accounting Standards Board, Financial & Management Accounting: An Introduction, 8th Edition (PDF) guides students in recognizing the ‘why,’ as opposed to simply the ‘what,’ of monetary and management accounting. This is accomplished by presenting the material in a manner that emphasizes the 2018 Conceptual Framework of the International Accounting Standards Board.
- Treatment throughout based on the merit of being honest
- Evaluation of the Strategic Report as well as the Directors’ Report
- Recent case studies analyzing data from real-world businesses provide new insights.
- compliance with all of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- In order to evaluate students’ level of comprehension, questions are ranked according to the level of difficulty they present.
- With an emphasis on certain data outcomes and a self-assessment at the end of each chapter
- The IASB Conceptual Framework from 2018 has been incorporated into the terminology and meanings.
- Activities associated with every part of a chapter designed to encourage college students to search out and consider topics from a variety of perspectives
- Expanded for this edition; dialogues driven by knowledge between two managers are included all throughout; updated with a far more practical emphasis
An Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting; Students enrolled in undergraduate Accounting programs, undergraduate Business Studies degrees, college students learning accounting for MBA and postgraduate programs, and students enrolled in professional programs where accounting is introduced for the first time all use the 8th edition as a required textbook.
P.S. Don’t forget to get in touch with us if you require assistance with financial or management accounting: An Opening Statement 8e TestBank as well as other other instructor resources
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That the only thing that is included in this product is the Financial and Management Accounting: An Introduction ninth edition PDF ebook. There is not an access code included.