Vikas Bhushan, Tao Le
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 30th edition
With First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2020 (PDF); Excel on the USMLE step 1 with help from the world’s most popular medical review ebook!
Trust First Aid™ to help you score your highest on this high-stakes USMLE® exam. Written by medical students who excelled on the Step 1 exam and reviewed by top faculty for accuracy; this indispensable PDF guide provides you with a blueprint of all the content you are likely to find on the exam. Packed with insider advice for medical students from students who’ve already aced the exam; First Aid for the USMLE® Step 1 2020 (30th edition) will help maximize your scores and study time.
- A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation
- 1;300+ must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
- 1;000+ color photos and illustrations to help you visualize processes; disorders; and clinical findings
- Rapid Review section presents high-yield tables associating diseases with their clinical findings; treatments; and pathophysiology
- Updated every year to ensure all content is relevant and high-yield; reflecting the most current USMLE blueprint
NOTE: This sale includes the original PDF of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1; 2020 (30th edition). No access codes included.
There are no reviews yet.