Gray Hat Hacking: The Ethical Hacker’s Handbook (5th Edition)
Download Gray Hat Hacking: The Ethical Hacker’s Handbook (5th Edition) written by Daniel Regalado, Shon Harris, Alien Harper, Chris Eagle, Jonathan Ness, Branko Spasojevic, Ryan Linn, Stephen Sims in PDF format. This book is under the category Computers and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 1260108414/9781260108415. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
Daniel Regalado, Shon Harris, Alien Harper, Chris Eagle, Jonathan Ness, Branko Spasojevic, Ryan Linn, Stephen Sims
McGraw-Hill Education; 5th Edition
Comprehensively revised with the addition of thirteen new chapters; Gray Hat Hacking: The Ethical Hacker’s Handbook, Fifth Edition presents field-tested solutions, case studies, and ready-to-use testing facilities. It also discusses the enemy’s current abilities, weapons, and tactics. Protect your network and avert a digital disaster with tactics that have been tried and tested by an experienced team of security professionals. Find out how hackers acquire access, how they script and inject harmful code, how they take control of network devices, and how they hijack Web applications and browsers. In this cutting-edge reference, topics such as reverse engineering methods, Android-based exploits, and rand cyber legislation are discussed in extensive detail. In addition, the issue of utilizing the potential of the Internet of Things is presented for the first time in this most recent fifth edition.
- Innovative methods for locating and correcting crucial vulnerabilities in security systems
- Make use of the devices connected to the internet of things.
- Get familiar with bug bounty programs.
- Honeypots of the next generation should be deployed.
- Examine and take advantage of embedded gadgets.
- Gain an understanding of the more businesslike aspects of ethical hacking.
- Binary diffing can be used to locate vulnerabilities that are only valid for one day.
- Ettercap allows users to construct and execute spoofing exploits.
- Web browsers can be taken over using sophisticated XSS attacks.
- Padding Oracle Attacks should be used to exploit online applications.
- Examine malicious software installed on ATMs and reflect on typical ATM assaults.
- Utilizing Fuzzers, one can produce error situations and cause software to crash.
- Study the use-after-free strategy that was implemented in the most recent zero days.
- Android decompilers DAD and JEB can be used to analyze malicious software.
- Utilize Software Defined Radios to get the most out of wireless systems (SDR)
- Acquire an understanding of ransomware and the process by which it commandeers your desktop.
- Avoid gaining access to the windows. Control mechanisms and memory security protocols
- Take advantage of Windows and Linux applications by using sophisticated reverse engineering.
Table of contents
Table of contents :
Part I Preparation
Chapter 1 Why Gray Hat Hacking? Ethics and Law
Chapter 2 Programming Survival Skills
Chapter 3 Next-Generation Fuzzing
Chapter 4 Next-Generation Reverse Engineering
Chapter 5 Software-Defined Radio
Part II Business of Hacking
Chapter 6 So You Want to Be a Pen Tester?
Chapter 7 Red Teaming Operations
Chapter 8 Purple Teaming
Chapter 9 Bug Bounty Programs
Part III Exploiting Systems
Chapter 10 Getting Shells Without Exploits
Chapter 11 Basic Linux Exploits
Chapter 12 Advanced Linux Exploits
Chapter 13 Windows Exploits
Chapter 14 Advanced Windows Exploitation
Chapter 15 PowerShell Exploitation
Chapter 16 Next-Generation Web Application Exploitation
Chapter 17 Next-Generation Patch Exploitation
Part IV Advanced Malware Analysis
Chapter 18 Dissecting Mobile Malware
Chapter 19 Dissecting Ransomware
Chapter 20 ATM Malware
Chapter 21 Deception: Next-Generation Honeypots
Part V Internet of Things
Chapter 22 Internet of Things to Be Hacked
Chapter 23 Dissecting Embedded Devices
Chapter 24 Exploiting Embedded Devices
Chapter 25 Fighting IoT Malware
Whether you’re just looking to type about a hobby you have or if you want to attempt to run a business, starting a blog might be worthy of your consideration. Before you get started, first take a few minutes to read these expert-provided tips below. Once you learn about blogging,…
Follow my blog with BloglovinAre you also looking for a good structure for your business blogs? That you finally have a serious and good structure for all your texts that are online? On your website but also on social media. In this review you will find 5 tips from Susanna Florie from her…
“Why engineering?” is a question I get often. The answer for me is simple: I like to solve problems. Engineering is a popular field for many reasons. Perhaps this is because almost everything around us is created by engineers in one way or another, and there are always new, emerging and exciting technologies impacting…
Not sure how best to study math ? Are you perhaps someone who starts studying the day before the exam? Then you know yourself that your situation is not the most ideal. Unfortunately, there is no magic bullet to make you a maths crack or pass your exam in no time . It is important to know that mathematics always builds on…