Richard Drake, A. Wayne Vogl, Adam W. Mitchell
Churchill Livingstone; 3rd edition
Based on the phenomenal artwork found in the 3rd edition of Gray’s Anatomy for Students 3rd edition Flash Cards (PDF); this set of 350 flashcards is the perfect review companion to help you test your anatomical knowledge for course exams or the USMLE Step 1! It’s portable; it’s concise; it’s simply the best way to study anatomy… in a flash!
- Conveniently access all of the need-to-know anatomy information! Each card presents beautiful 4-color artwork or a radiologic image of a particular structure/area of the body; with numbered leader lines indicating anatomical structures; labels to the structures are listed by number on the reverse; in addition to relevant functions; clinical correlations; and more.
- Fully grasp the practical applications of anatomy with “In the Clinic” discussions on most cards; which relate structures to corresponding clinical disorders; a page reference to the companion textbook (Gray’s Anatomy for Students; 3rd Edition) facilitates access to further information.
- Carry selected groups of flashcards wherever your studying takes you with the aid of pre-punched holes and a convenient binding ring.
- Access a clear; visual review of key concepts with wiring diagrams that detail the innervation of nerves to organs and other body parts; as well as muscle cards covering functions and attachments.
- Study efficiently while being confident in your mastery of the most important anatomical concepts! Flashcards have been thoroughly revised to reflect the updates made to the companion text; Gray’s Anatomy for Students; 3rd Edition.
- Understand the clinical relevance of your anatomical knowledge with brand-new clinical imaging cards added to the set.