John E. Hall
Saunders; 13th edition
The Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13th Edition (PDF), continues the long legacy of being the most influential medical physiology textbook in the world. This book has been a best-seller for many years. This textbook, in contrast to others on the subject, is both thorough and clear. It is written in a manner that is consistent throughout, and it is the work of a single author. The primary focus of the textbook is on material that is most relevant to clinical and pre-clinical students. The comprehensive but easily understandable ebook is supplemented by didactic graphics that provide a concise summary of essential ideas in physiology and pathophysiology.
In the 13th edition PDF of Guyton and Hall’s Textbook of Medical Physiology:
- Diagrams and sketches that are vivid and colored in full.
- The Medicine eBook is available to be read on many different types of devices.
- Included in this report is a brand-new easy-reference chart displaying normal lab readings.
- Chapters that are simple to read, short in length, expertly edited, and have a user-friendly, full-color style.
- The use of summary tables and figures helps to express key concepts discussed in the textbook in a more concise manner.
- Throughout the text, there are clinical vignettes that allow you to observe how fundamental ideas are applied to real-world scenarios.
- reflects the most recent breakthroughs in molecular biology, cardiology, and neurophysiology research, as well as digestive tract research.
- an increase in the total quantity of figures, as well as clinical correlations and molecular and cellular mechanisms that are significant for clinical care.
- The essential information concerning how the body must keep its homeostasis in order to remain healthy is emphasized, and the supporting material and examples are described in detail.
PLEASE NOTE That the purchase does not come with any sort of online access. You will only receive the PDF version of the 13th edition of the Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology.