Stephen L. Hauser, S. Andrew Josephson
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 4th edition
Neurology, a subject that can only be covered by Harrison’s, The Fourth Edition of Neurology in Clinical Medicine.
This concise, full-color clinical companion titled Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine 4th edition (PDF) delivers the most up-to-date information in the field supported by the scientific rigor and authority that have come to define Harrison’s. Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to neurology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine; 19th Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD), this clinical companion features a superb compilation of chapters related to neurology derived from Harrison’s You will find 66 chapters in this portable presentation that is excellent for the ward, clinic, classroom, and even test and certification preparation. The editors and writers of these chapters come from more than ninety prominent medical institutions.
- Integration of clinical management and disease pathogenesis
- An extremely helpful appendix with laboratory values that are of clinical significance
- This booklet is perfect for staying up to date and getting ready for the boards as it contains high-yield questions from board reviews.
- Enhanced with a large number of neuroimaging figures located throughout the book, as well as an extended atlas of neuroimaging findings
- Current and comprehensive coverage of all clinically relevant issues in neurology, such as Alcoholism and Drug Dependency, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Psychiatric Disorders, Diseases of the Nervous System, and Clinical Manifestations of Neurologic Diseases.
Extensively revised to reflect modern developments in the diagnosis, comprehension, treatment, and prevention of neurologic and psychiatric illnesses; new material included throughout; increased attention paid to neurodegenerative illnesses, the most recent developments in treatments for sleep disorders and migraines, the chapter on cerebrovascular disease has undergone substantial editing.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE That there are no online web codes contained in this. Only the PDF of the 4th edition of Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine is included.