Elsevier; 5th edition (September 30; 2016)
0323394620 / 0323479367
9780323394628 / 9780323479363
Do you want to know everything there is to know about the NCLEX-RN? HESI is ready to lend a hand! The HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 5th Edition (ePub) provides a comprehensive review of the information you need to know to not only succeed on the NCLEX-RN exam, but also on the HESI exit exam for your program. This review is all-in-one and provides a comprehensive overview of the material. This reliable HESI guide is written in an easy-to-read outline format, and it separates chapters into clinical areas and the principles that are stressed on the NCLEX-RN test. In order to assist you in developing a deeper comprehension of the material, we have included rationales for any questions or answers that you got wrong. You can get valuable practice with the same electronic testing format that you will see on the nursing school exit exam as well as the NCLEX-RN exam by visiting the companion website for Evolve, which offers seven hundred practice questions. These questions are available in exam format as well as study format.
- NEW! The content has been updated to reflect the most recent NCLEX-RN exam plan.
- Study questions that require critical thinking (and include rationales) help to reinforce important concepts and material.
- You will have an easier time searching for various topics to review thanks to the chapters being grouped by therapeutic area.
- When reviewing, it is a lot simpler to shift from one topic to another because to the consistent chapter organization and format.
- The information regarding drug therapy that is most heavily emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam is summarized in pharmacology tables.
- Hint boxes provided by HESI highlight critical clinical information and ideas that are frequently examined on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- NEW! Medication and nursing interventions that have been brought up to date based on the most recent evidence-based practice have been added.
- On the NCLEX-RN exam, the fill-in-the-blank questions and the prioritizing questions are structured similarly to the new alternate item format question types.
- NEW! New information on autism spectrum disorders and updates on DSM 5 modifications are both included in the revised chapter on psychiatric nursing, which was just released.
- On the associated Evolve website, there are 700 NCLEX practice questions that contain different item formats in order to create a testing experience that is comparable to that of the exit and NCLEX tests.
- NEW! Additional information on children with impairments, as well as chromosomal and genetic syndromes, is included in the updated chapter on pediatric nursing, along with referral websites, an updated immunization chart, and new information.
- NEW! The revised chapter on maternity nursing includes new HESI Hints that reflect new modalities such as fetal cell-DNA analysis and current screening techniques, in addition to updated CPR instructions and drugs for newborn cardiac arrest.
- NEW! New information on elder mistreatment in a variety of settings, as well as the Geriatric Depression Scale as an assessment tool, the Mini-Cog tool, and the Geriatric Depression Scale as an assessment tool are included in the revised chapter on geriatrics.
You may also purchase the previous edition, which is the 4th edition, from our website for for $6.
NOTE: This package only contains the converted PDF file and the ePub file in its original form. There are no online access codes included in this purchase.
There are no reviews yet.