Jonathan D. Spratt, Lonie R Salkowski, Marios Loukas, Tom Turmezei, Jamie Weir, Peter H Abrahams
Elsevier; 6th edition
9780702079269/ 9780723438236/ 9780702081309
Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy; sixth Edition; (PDF) is the best up-to-date imaging information for a complete and three-dimensional understanding of utilized human anatomy
Imaging is ever extra important to anatomy schooling and all through trendy drugs. Building on the success of prior editions; this fully revised sixth edition gives an impressive basis for understanding utilized human anatomy; offering an entire view of the buildings and relationships inside the entire physique; utilizing very trendy imaging methods.
All associated imaging modalities are included; from plain radiographs to extra superior imaging of ultrasound; CT; purposeful imaging; MRI; and angiography. Coverage is additional improved by a rigorously chosen vary of BONUS digital content material; together with medical instances and images; ultrasound movies; cross-sectional imaging stacks; labeled radiograph ‘slidelines’ and check-your self supplies. Uniquely; key syllabus picture units at the moment are underlined all through to help environment friendly examine; along with the commonest; clinically necessary anatomical variants that you ought to be conscious of.
This excellent bundle is ideally suited to the necessities of medical college students; in addition to radiographers; radiologists; and surgeons in coaching. It can even show treasured to the vary of different college students and professionals who want an correct; clear view of anatomy in present apply.
- Completely revised legends and labels and new excessive-high quality photographs–together with the newest imaging methods and modalities as seen in medical apply
- Core syllabus picture units now highlighted all through–to help you to give attention to a very powerful areas to succeed in your course and in examinations
- New orientation drawings–that will help you comprehend the completely different views and the 3D anatomy of 2D photographs; along with the conventions between cross-sectional modalities
- Exclusive summaries of the commonest; clinically necessary anatomical variants for every physique area–exhibits the truth that round 20% of human our bodies have a minimal of one clinically vital variant
- Includes the complete selection of related trendy imaging–that includes cross-sectional views in MRI and CT; ultrasound; fetal anatomy; angiography; plain movie anatomy; nuclear drugs imaging; and extra – with a greater decision to ensure the clearest anatomical views
- Perfect as a stand-alone useful resource or in union with Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy–the place new hyperlinks help put imaging within the context of the dissection room
- Now an entire studying bundle than ever earlier than; with glorious BONUS digital enhancements set in throughout the accompanying eBook; together with:
- High-yield USMLE matters–medical instances and images for key matters; linked and highlighted in chapters
- Labeled ultrasound movies–convey photographs to life; exhibiting this more and more clinically practiced approach
- Questions and solutions complement every chapter–to check your understanding and assist examination preparation
- Labeled picture ‘stacks’–that allow you to overview cross-sectional imaging as if utilizing an imaging workstation
- Self-test picture ‘slideshows’ with multi-tier labeling–to assist to study and cater for newbie to extra superior expertise ranges
- Labeled picture ‘slidelines’–exhibiting traits in a full vary of physique radiographs to boost understanding of anatomy on this important modality
- 34 pathology tutorials–based mostly close to 9 key ideas and illustrated with a number of extra pathology photographs; to additional construct your reminiscence of anatomical buildings and lead you thru the necessary relationships between regular and irregular anatomy
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy; sixth Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.