Kenneth J. Anusavice, Chiayi Shen, H. Ralph Rawls
Saunders; 12th Edition
Find out the most up-to-date information on the materials that are utilized in dental laboratories and offices today. You’ll be able to keep current in this highly essential area of dentistry with the help of Phillips’ Science of Dental Materials, 12th Edition (PDF), which focuses on practical and clinical application in addition to the chemical, physical, and biological aspects of materials. This new edition is also available in full color, and it features a vast collection of fresh clinical images that serve to further illustrate the various ideas and subjects covered in each individual chapter.
- Each of the topics that are discussed benefits from the credibility and experience of the distinguished contributor pool.
- The clinicians and educators who are concerned about the safety of the material should place a significant emphasis on biocompatibility.
- The knowledge gap between laboratory workers and dentists can be bridged by striking a healthy balance between hands-on work and scientific study of materials.
- The inclusion of keywords at the beginning of each chapter helps readers become more familiar with essential concepts, which in turn allows for improved comprehension of the material presented in the textbook.
- The critical thinking questions that are interspersed throughout each chapter in the form of boxes not only facilitate classroom discussion of important topics and principles, but also stimulate the reader’s thinking.
- The material is presented in a way that is both logical and effective, allowing for improved comprehension and readability. This is accomplished through the organization of the content and chapters into four parts, which are titled as follows: general classes and properties of dental materials; direct restorative materials; auxiliary dental materials; and indirect restorative materials.
- NEW! The text can be formatted to have fewer pages if the trim size is larger, and the pages that are there are easier to read.
- NEW! A chapter on emerging technologies will bring you up to speed on the most recent tools and resources available.
- NEW! The inclusion of visuals in both full color and line art throughout the book helps to make the written material more understandable and lively.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That the product comes with a PDF version of the ebook titled “Phillips’ Science of Dental Materials, 12th Edition.” There are no access codes contained within.