Kenneth J. Anusavice, Chiayi Shen, H. Ralph Rawls
Saunders; 12th Edition
Learn the latest information on materials used in the dental office and laboratory today. Phillips’ Science of Dental Materials;12th Edition; (PDF) focuses on practical; clinical use; as well as the chemical; physical; and biological properties of materials and helps you stay up-to-date in this very important area of dentistry. This new full-color edition also includes an extensive collection of new clinical photographs to better demonstrate the topics and concepts discussed in every chapter.
- Distinguished contributor pool gives credibility and experience to each topic debated.
- Major stress on biocompatibility serves as a valuable guide for clinicians and educators on material safety.
- A balance between manipulation and materials science bridges the gap of knowledge between lab technicians and dentists.
- Keywords given at the beginning of each chapter helps familiarize readers with key terms so you may better comprehend textbook material.
- Critical thinking questions appearing in boxes throughout every chapter stimulate thinking and encourage classroom discussion of key concepts and principles.
- Organization of content and chapters into four parts (General Classes and Properties of Dental Materials; Direct Restorative Materials; Auxiliary Dental Materials; and Indirect Restorative Materials) offers the material in a logical and effective way for better comprehension and readability.
- NEW! Larger trim size allows the text to have fewer pages and makes the content easier to read.
- NEW! A chapter on Emerging Technologies keeps you up to date on the newest materials in use.
- NEW! Full-color illustrations and line art through the book make text material more clear and vivid.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook; Phillips’ Science of Dental Materials;12th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.