Wiley; 4th edition
Full coverage of management and manufacturing in mechanical engineering – Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook; 4th Edition; Volume 3 Manufacturing and Management (PDF) provides a quick guide to specialized areas that engineers may encounter in their work; providing access to the basics of each and pointing toward trusted resources for further reading; if needed. The ebook’s accessible information offers examples; discussions and analyses of the topics covered; rather than the straight formulas; data; and calculations found in other handbooks. No single engineer can be a specialist in all areas that they are called upon to work in. It is a discipline that covers a broad range of topics that are used as the building blocks for specialized areas; including chemical; aerospace; nuclear; materials; electrical; and general engineering.
Unlike other handbooks; the Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook 4th edition goes beyond lists of data and formulas; providing examples and discussion of each topic to help you quickly understand how to get the outcomes you want. Volume 3; Manufacturing and Management; is your complete guide to manufacturing process technology and management of finances; people; and safety.
Inside this volume:
- 6 renowned chapters on manufacturing; widely regarded as a “handbook within the handbook”
- Exhaustive tables and charts illustrate sustainable technologies and financial and quality management
- Four all-new chapters; including coverage of environmentally conscious manufacturing and project management
This 3rd volume of Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook covers Manufacturing & Management; and provides accessible and in-depth access to the topics encountered regularly in the discipline: environmentally benign manufacturing; production processes and equipment; production planning; coatings and surface engineering; manufacturing systems evaluation; mechanical fasteners; seal technology; physical vapor deposition; nondestructive inspection; statistical quality control; intelligent control of material handling systems; and much more.
- Offers the option of being purchased as a 4-book set or as single books
- Presents the most comprehensive coverage of the entire discipline of Mechanical Engineering
- Comes in a subscription format through the Wiley Online Library and in electronic and other custom formats
- Focuses on the explanation and analysis of the concepts presented as opposed to a straight listing of formulas and data found in other handbooks
Engineers at all levels of government; industry; or private consulting practice will find Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook; Volume 3 an “off-the-shelf” reference they’ll turn to again and again.
NOTE: We have all 4 volumes for sale. Only the Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook 4th edition; 3rd volume PDF is included in this purchase. No access codes are included.