Sidney M. Levy
McGraw-Hill Education; 7th edition
Up-to-Date; Proven Construction Project Management Techniques
Thoroughly revised to cover the latest standards and technologies; this practical resource; Project Management in Construction 7e (PDF) provides all of the information necessary to efficiently execute every phase of any construction job. The ebook features complete details on purchasing; estimating; contract administration; quality control and assurance; team management; and other topics essential to completing a project on time and within the allocated budget. Sidney Levy’s Project Management in Construction; 7th Edition; (PDF) covers new OSHA regulations and new contract formats that emphasize collaboration and teamwork. BIM and green buildings; topics of importance to all of today’s project managers; are explained as well.
The Coverage includes:
• Change orders
• Lean construction
• Bonds and insurance
• Project documentation
• Organizing the project team
• Building information modeling
• Sustainability and green buildings
• Estimating and buying out the job
• Quality control and quality assurance
• Introduction to the construction industry
• Claims; disputes; arbitration; and mediation
• General conditions of the construction contract
• ConsensusDOCS integrated project delivery contracts
P.S Contact us if you are looking for the Project Management in Construction 7th edition test bank and other instructor resources for cheap.
NOTE: This sale only includes the PDF eBook
There are no reviews yet.