Heather T. Herdman, Shigemi Kamitsuru
Thieme; 11th edition
Fully updated & revised by authors Shigemi Kamitsuru; PhD; RN; FNI and T. Heather Herdman; PhD; FNI; RN; Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions and Classification 2018-2020 11e (PDF) is the definitive guide to nursing diagnoses; as reviewed and approved by NANDA International (NANDA-I). In this latest new 11th edition of a seminal etextbook; the authors have written all introductory chapters at an undergraduate nursing level; providing the critical information needed for our budding nurses to understand assessment; its link to clinical diagnosis and reasoning; and the purpose and use of taxonomic structure for nurses at the bedside.
Other changes include:
- Standardization of diagnostic indicator terms (defining characteristics; related factors; associated conditions; risk factors; and at-risk populations) to further aid clarity for clinicians and readers.
- 18 new nursing diagnoses and seventy two revised diagnoses
- Web-based resources include reference and chapter lists for new diagnoses
- Coding of all diagnostic indicator terms for those using electronic versions of the terminology
- Modifications to the vast majority of the nursing diagnosis definitions; including especially Risk Diagnoses
- Updates to 11 nursing diagnosis labels; ensuring they are consistent with current literature and reflect a human response
Rigorously revised and updated; Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions and Classification 2018-2020 11th edition PDF is a must-have resource for all professional nurses; nursing students; nurse informaticists; nurse administrators and nurse educators.
Note: Only contains the PDF of the book Nursing Diagnoses 11e. No online resources included