Kaplan Publishing; 1st edition
On the NCLEX-RN exam, you won’t just be tested on what you know; you’ll also be evaluated on how you think. The NCLEX-RN Prep Plus 2018 (PDF) from Kaplan is designed to help you put your knowledge to use and succeed on the exam by providing you with expert critical thinking tactics and focused example questions.
The NCLEX-RN exam is designed to examine your ability to utilize the medical knowledge you’ve acquired in a variety of clinical settings. The all-star nursing faculty at Kaplan will guide you through ten different critical thinking routes in NCLEX-RN Prep Plus 2018, which will assist you in dissecting the objectives of the exam questions. Eight of the chapters conclude with practice sets that will assist you in putting these ideas of critical thinking into action.
You will receive everything that is included in the NCLEX-RN Prep 2018 package, as well as an additional online practice test, 220 additional practice questions, more than an hour’s worth of new video tutorials, and a digital copy (PDF) of the ebook.
You can study anywhere you go if you have NCLEX-RN Prep Plus 2018 with you. Simply log in to your account from any location to view video tutorials, review previously covered material, and participate in online practice exams.
NCLEX-RN Prep Plus 2018 PDF Features and Benefits
The following is a list of important aspects of this book:
- 10 different ways to apply critical thinking to deconstruct what the test questions are asking for
- 8 practice sets at the end of each chapter to assist you in applying the principles of critical thinking in real-world situations
- There are two full-length practice tests, one in the book, and one online, to help you evaluate your progress.
- Explanations in depth for each of the possible answers, both correct and incorrect.
- Strategies for excelling on the format of computerized adaptive tests
- Expert Guidance
- Comprehensive coverage of the material, laid out in accordance with the “Client Needs” structure of the examination
- A total of more than sixty minutes worth of video lessons covering all aspects of the NCLEX-RN exam
- Our practice questions and other study materials are guaranteed to accurately reflect the content of the examination by Kaplan’s Learning Engineers and other qualified psychometricians.
Listing of Contents (Table of)
The following is an exhaustive listing of all of the topics that are covered in NCLEX-RN Prep Plus 2018 (PDF):
Part 1: An Overview of the NCLEX-RN Exam and Strategies for Taking the Test
Introduction to the NCLEX-RN® Examination and Chapter 1
General and Computer-Adaptive Testing Strategies are Discussed in Chapter 2.
Chapter 3: NCLEX-RN Exam Strategies
Part 2 : NCLEX-RN Exam Content and Practice Questions are Presented
The Provision of Care in an Environment That Is Both Safe and Effective
Safe and Effective Care Environment: Safety and Infection Control is the Topic of Chapter 5
The Maintenance and Promotion of Healthy Lifestyles, Chapter 6
Integrity of Psychosocial Functioning Chapter 7
Physiological Integrity: Fundamental Care and Comfort is the Topic of the Eighth Chapter.
Physiological Integrity and Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies are the Topics of Chapter 9.
Physiological Integrity and the Elimination of Potential Risks is the Topic of Chapter 10.
Physiological Adaptation is covered in Chapter 11, which is titled “Physiological Integrity.”
Part 3 : The Procedure for Obtaining a License
Application, Registration, and Scheduling are Covered in Chapter 12
Taking the Examination More Than Once is Covered in Chapter 13
Essentials for International Nurses is the topic of Chapter 14.
Part 4 :Resources for the NCLEX-RN Exam
Appendix A: A Synopsis of Different Lines of Critical Thinking
Nursing terminology can be found in Appendix B, and common medical abbreviations can be found in Appendix C.
Appendix D: Boards of Nursing in the Individual States