Ramesh Chandra, Arman Rahmim
LWW; 8th edition
Part of the renowned The Basics series; Nuclear Medicine Physics 8th edition (PDF) helps build foundational knowledge of how and why things happen in the clinical environment. Ideal for board review and reference; the 8th edition provides a practical summary of this complex field; focusing on essential details as well as real-life examples taken from nuclear medicine practice. New full-colour illustrations; review questions; essential mathematical equations; key points; concise text; and useful appendices help you quickly master challenging concepts in nuclear medicine physics.
- New coauthor Dr. Arman Rahmim brings a fresh perspective and valuable knowledge and experience to this edition.
- Now includes a range of important PET radiotracers; as well as a timely discussion of theranostic uses of radiopharmaceuticals.
- An essential resource for radiology residents and practitioners; medical physicists; nuclear cardiologists; and radiologic technologists.
- 2 chapters cover tomographic nuclear medicine imaging; and an all-new chapter discusses computer interfacing and image processing.
- Expanded coverage of Emission Computed Tomography is now presented in 3 separate chapters devoted to general principles; PET and SPECT.
Note: This is only the PDF version of the book Nuclear Medicine Physics 8e. No codes included.