Howard K. Butcher, Gloria M. Bulechek, Joanne M. McCloskey Dochterman, Cheryl Wagner
Mosby; 7th edition
Select nursing interventions with the ebook that standardizes nursing language! Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC); 7th Edition (ePub) provides a research-based clinical tool to help you choose appropriate interventions. It defines and standardizes the knowledge base for nursing practice as it communicates the nature of nursing. More than 550 nursing interventions are described — from general practice to all specialty areas. From an expert author team led by Howard Butcher; this ebook is an ideal tool for nursing students and practicing nurses; educators seeking to enhance nursing curricula; and nursing administrators seeking to improve patient care. It is the only comprehensive taxonomy of nursing-sensitive interventions that is easily available!
- NEW! 5 label name changes are included.
- UPDATED! 95 interventions have been revised.
- Specialty core interventions are provided for fifty three specialties.
- Descriptions of each intervention include a list of activities; a definition; a publication facts line; and references.
- More than 550 research-based nursing intervention labels are included; along with specific activities used to carry out interventions.
- NEW! 16 NEW interventions are added to this 7th edition; including management of acute pain; phytotherapy; health coaching; and management of chronic pain.
P.S The eBook ‘Nursing Interventions Classification 7th edition‘ is the original Kindle format (ePub). However a converted PDF is also available upon request. Do note that page numbers might not match the physical copy.