Steven G. Gabbe, Jennifer R. Niebyl, Joe Leigh Simpson, Mark B Landon, Henry L Galan, Eric R. M. Jauniaux, Deborah A Driscoll, Vincenzo Berghella, William A Grobman
Elsevier; 7th edition (May 12; 2016)
After thirty years; Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 7th edition remains your go-to choice for authoritative guidance on managing today’s obstetric patient. International experts put the latest knowledge in this specialty at your fingertips; with current and relevant information on everything from fetal origins of adult disease; to improving global maternal health; to important topics in day-to-day obstetrical practice. Well-illustrated; highly readable; and easy to understand; this bestselling obstetrics reference is an ideal tool for residents; medical students and clinicians.
- Take advantage of the collective wisdom of global experts in the field; including two new editors― Drs. Vincenzo Berghella and William Grobman — and nearly thirty new contributors.
- Gain a new perspective on a wide range of today’s key issues – all evidence-based and easy to read.
- Sweeping updates throughout including 4 chapters: ‘Vaginal Birth after Cesarean Delivery’; ‘Obesity’; ‘Placenta Accreta’; and ‘Improving Global Maternal Health: Challenges and Opportunities’
- 11 videos reinforce chapter content and enhance learning in areas such as cesarean delivery and operative vaginal delivery
- Expanded use of bolded statements and key points as well as additional tables; flow diagrams; and bulleted lists facilitates and enhances the mastery of each chapter
- New Glossary of the most frequently used key abbreviations for easy reference
- More than one hundred images in the Obstetrical Ultrasound chapter provide an important resource for normal and abnormal fetal anatomy